Different people expect different things from their vacuum cleaner. While some need it for getting rid of dust, pet hair, and other small touch ups here and there, others are looking for a complete home cleaning solution. This is where the Electrolux EL6986A Ultra Silencer comes in.
The compact size of the EL6986A model is one of the features that have won many hearts.
This small yet powerful cleaner is the perfect choice for those looking for a balance between mobility, and raw power. Having a light weight cleaning machine with a long hose goes a long way when it comes to the usability factor.
The Electrolux UltraSilencer EL6986A contains an incredible sound dampener, which greatly reduces the amount of noise generated by this machine. Now you can clean your entire house without worrying about creating a ruckus.
The ergonomic handle gives you a quality grip over the hose whenever you are stretching to reach those upper most corners of the ceiling.
This vacuum also comes with a HEPA filter, making it safe to use even around people with dust allergies, asthma, and other respiratory conditions.
- The UltraSilencer EL6986A garners a high score due to its size, mobility, power ratio, and it’s ability to perform with hardly any noise at all. At 9 amps, it provides sufficient power to pick up all kinds of dust and pet hair from your hardwood floor, which is the primary floor type it was designed for.
- The suction power is so great that it is even enough to clear out light carpeted areas as well.
- The suctions power control switch allows you to alter between low power, low noise, and high power.
- The rubber wheels are perfectly galvanized to ensure that they do not cause scratches or abrasions on your wood floor.
- Due to it’s higher than average price tag (which is justified by the quality), it’s not exactly the most common vacuum cleaner to find in many households.
- When it comes to households with lots of furniture or heavily carpeted areas, 9 amps just isn’t ideal for the task. There are other vacuums which are more efficient for this case.
The Electrolux EL6986A was designed solely for the purpose of vacuuming hardwood floors and light carpets, and it does a fantastic job at both. However, when it comes to heavily cushioned furniture or multi-layered carpets, it shouldn’t be your number one choice. The price tag for this particular model is a bit on the higher end, but the performance easily makes up for it.
If you’re looking for a powerful, quiet, easy-to-use, and easy-to-maneuver vacuum for your hardwood floor, then the Electrolux UltraSilencer might be exactly what you need. Check out some of these amazing customer reviews first before making a decision. Good luck!