With its 1,200 watt motor and sleek, and modern design, this cleaner is an extremely effective cleaning tool for home and office spaces. Just read what some of the past customers have said about it.
Manufactured by Miele, one of the world’s trusted brands in superior quality household appliances, this cleaner is jam-packed with many cleaning features, tools and a life expectancy of at least twenty years!
- An air clean filter which keeps dust particles away from your home or office while producing clean air at the same time
- 6 speed options which allows you to select vacuum speeds ranging from 200-1200 watts, thus improving the
- A self-locking dust bag
- A Parquet Twister which allows for 180-degree rotation
- A 7-year motor and casing warranty from Miele
- Improved overall strength in suction capability
- Canister with low noise output
- Durable, solid design
- Easy to install Miele HyClean Dust Bag
- Retractable cord
Weighing at only 25 pounds, Miele S2121’s sleek, lightweight design is very helpful for convenient transportation from one area to another.
With its Parquet Twister and Electro Plus Electrobrush as rug and floor tools, you won’t have to worry about cleaning carpets, rugs and upholstery.
It also hosts a wide variety of cleaning tools such as a crevice tool, dusting brush, and upholstery tool that help you clean ceiling fans, hardwood floors, area rugs, couches, and, even, pet hair. Clearly, the cleaning machine is perfect, not just for smooth flooring but also, for any kind of surface.
But if that hasn’t convinced you yet, let’s weigh the cleaner’s pros and cons, and see whether the vacuum cleaner lives up to its brand’s reputation.
- Since the cleaner is designed to be light, it is very easy to carry up and down the stairs or to move from one area of the house/office to another.
- Thanks to its low noise output, the S2121 works very quietly allowing for more time to talk with friends or family on the phone.
- High places are easier to reach because of its high extending wand which reaches up to 33 ft wide.
- It works really well on hardwood and smooth floors.
- Very convenient and easy to maneuver because of its high-quality and finely engineered feel.
- Vacuuming thick carpets and area rugs can be a challenge since pushing forward the vacuum’s back and head may prove difficult on occasion
- Pet hair may get smeared around if the incorrect settings are inputted
- No brush roller or power brush for cleaning carpets
- Short cord length – the short length may be a hassle when cleaning larger and more spacious rooms
- Expensive dust bags – they may be difficult to replace because they cost more, thus leading to more avoidable waste
For a relatively reasonable price, the cleaner has a lot to offer, but it still needs a bit more improvement.
Overall, if you’re looking for a quality vacuum that’s jam-packed with great features, yet conveniently easy to manage, then the Miele S2121 Olympus Canister Vacuum Cleaner may just be the right vacuum cleaner for you.
The pros clearly outweigh the cons when it comes to this product, even more so if you’re just looking for the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood flooring and couldn’t care less about carpets.